Virtual Office Assistant
RapidCare Solutions offers a flexible Virtual Office Assistant for a medical practice with services including but not limited to:
- Intake compliance and patient information input. Recording information on referrals, demographics, parents/guardians, outside providers and contacts, insurance, and consent forms.
- Quick and responsive scheduling for staff, patients, and off-site visits.
- Completion of mandated paperwork and linking to patient records.
- Processing insurance pre-authorization and recording all past and current authorizations along with valid dates, services, and durations.
- Track information about expired or soon to be expired authorizations.
- Documenting medication history.
- Schedule group appointments by service type and follow-ups.
- Identifying patients taking medications that have received FDA warnings.
- Managing the calendar across appointments, time, and tracking patient schedules.
- Set up email auto responders.
- Filtering email and voicemail for staff.
- Manage caseload diary.
- Transcribe dictation.
- Input handwritten data into spreadsheets.
- Efficiently complete documentation in regulatory compliant method.
- Generate reports on missed appointments, appointments by location, patients not recently seen.
- Practice statistics by Physician: Contracted hours, Individual appointment hours, Group Appointment hours.
- Our goal is to be an effective and contributing member of your team to create a successful and profitable practice.